|Me looking CRAZY at a bike rally in my original helmet. Do not do this outfit yourself.|
|Leading a Segway Tour on the Stone Arch Bridge|
Years have passed and my helmet is looking a little worse for wear, so I decided it was time to spruce it up and create some DIY instructions to boot. You too can be FHG!
A helmet, skater style works best/looks coolest.
Fabric flowers, be aware that scrap-booking ones will bleed if it rains.
Gorilla or Super Glue
- Wipe down the helmet with a damp rag to clean off any dirt.
- Pull flowers off stems and cut off any plastic centers in the petals.
- Glue fabric flowers onto helmet with Tacky Glue.
- Glue gems into centers of fabric flowers with Gorilla Glue. Hold for 20 seconds.
- Get on your bike and ride into the sunset. Beware of how much attention you will now be getting because of your newfound awesomeness.